The “3 Seas Institute” is currently accepting applications for research internships in the fields of global affairs
, with a particular focus on the Eurasian region
. The duration of each internship period is 4 months, with a flexible schedule of 4 hours a day, starting on January 24, 2016. The internship is not paid, yet benefits could be included.
Responsibilities include primary and intermediary research and analysis as well as editing reports and articles. The position also offers the opportunity to interact and be part of events in which the 3SI products are presented, including Bucharest Forum events, Aspen Institute Romania and other partner organizations activities.
- a proven interest and basic knowledge of current world affairs (a specific interest in Eurasia regional issues
is welcomed as well as interest in specific areas like security
, digital innovation related risks
, new energy
- the ability to read and analyze content quickly and objectively;
- excellent command of English;
- a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications;
- a strong work ethic, willing to work within international environment;
- good time management.
To apply, please send the following documents in English to Ms. Gabriela Radu, Program Officer, Public Policy Programs with the Aspen Institute Romania at firstname.lastname@example.org
- CV (max. 2 pages);
- Statement of purpose (max. 500 words/1 page) outlining your research interests and why you would like to work with the 3 Seas Institute and the Aspen Institute Romania;
The closing date for applications is January 17, 2016
The “3 Seas Institute” mission is providing strategic analysis on the international relations between the countries bordering the Caspian Sea, the Adriatic Sea and the Black Sea through building a network of researchers focusing on providing strategic analysis to policy makers and businesses interested in the area. 3SI is a think-tank affiliated to the Aspen Institute Romania.